lunedì 30 maggio 2011

You cannot find peace by avoiding life, Leonard.

Un fiume che scorre impetuoso...
Una musica che risuona nelle orecchie...
Parole che cantano al cuore...

If I were thinking clearly, Leonard, I would tell you that I wrestle alone in the dark, in the deep dark, and that only I can know, only I can understand my own condition. You live with the threat, you tell me you live with the threat of my extinction. Leonard, I live with it too.




E poi l'acqua si muove e va giù e scorre all'infinito verso il vuoto...

To look life in the face, always, to look life in the face, and to know it for what it is, at last, to love it for what it is, and then to put it away. Leonard, always the years between us, always the years, always the love, always the hours.


E tutto... tutto... per riempire i colmi di vuoto che abbiamo dentro...

« Signora Dalloway, dai sempre feste, per coprire il silenzio. »

~ T. H.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento